Sunday 27 March 2011

I know, I know...

Ok, you got me. No story turned up on Friday and I can only apologise. I will try my best (census filling in permitting) to finish it in the next couple of days and have it up and ready for your consumption mid-week. I appreciate your patience, and to somewhat ease the wait, please enjoy a lovely picture of Leela, who features in said story.

If you've not done so, you could read through any of the previous stories - there are a rather splendid 26 of them already on this here site - and spread the word far and wide to anyone you know who hasn't read them who you think may enjoy them too. The more the merrier!

Also, please feel free to leave comments on the site, as I'm no longer on the GallifreyBase forum - a personal choice and nothing sinister I assure you. I'd be good to hear some feedback, so please do use the comment function if there's something you'd like to say.

Tearing of the Soul is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment