Thursday 8 September 2011

I can only apologise, but...

As the title implies, it's apology time since today was the deferred start date for series 4 - and as you may have noticed, there's no new story. Why is this? Well, time being finite, I've still not had enough of it! Some higher profile (though sadly still unpaid) writing has been taking up what time I've had, so sadly the series has had to be put on the back-burner. It will surface, that much is true, but it might be in a week, maybe two. Since my schedule is clear at the moment, I'm hoping to do some more work on the opener this weekend, so hopefully in the not too distant future it'll surface and kick off the series at last!

So, be a little bit more patient - please! - and it'll happen soon. What I shall try to do while I'm writing it is to update the blog with a short daily post talking about what I've been working on and how near things are to completion. Watch this space!

And, in the meantime, here's a wonderfully gratuitous picture of the lovely Karen Gillan. And why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment